Monday, June 29, 2015

Client impressed with Monica Foster Team personal approach

A recent Seabrook seller, Jay Hand, not only gave the Monica Foster Team 5 stars but had this to say:


“Monica made the entire process smooth and straightforward, constantly keeping me in the loop with updates and letting me know what was required at every step along the way. I was most impressed with her personal attention – even though I’m sure she has a team of employees helping behind the scenes, she was always the one who called me or e-mailed me directly. That alone made me feel like an important customer, and proved that she takes great pride in her work and stands behind her commitment to service. I highly recommend Monica for anyone in need of real estate services!”



Client impressed with Monica Foster Team personal approach

No comments:

Post a Comment