Monday, February 15, 2016

5 Stars from a very happy seller!

Adam & Jaclyn Burroughs were the latest happy sellers to giving us 5 stars:


“After deciding to sell my home, I looked for realtors in the area with the highest ratings and found Monica! I soon discovered why; she is a true professional! At our first meeting, she explained the whole process and answered every question. She was extremely responsive throughout, responding to texts immediately at all hours of the day. We were fortunate to have 6 offers on our house within 48 hours of being on the market. A strong reason for this is Monica’s digital reach. The house was advertised on an extensive list of websites including Facebook. My experience with Monica was fantastic and I recommend her highly!”



5 Stars from a very happy seller!

No comments:

Post a Comment