Thursday, December 25, 2014

A Recent Client said she would have given me 6 stars out of 5 if she could!

I recently sold the home of Art and Marcie Jacikas who has these kind words to say:


“We have sold 6 homes and Monica Foster was our best realtor yet! She worked so hard for us (and in difficult situations when out first offer fell through) and we were so happy she was there to guide us along the way. She was knowledgeable and professional and communicated with us every step of the way. She did an awesome job and we would highly recommend her. PS- We would give her a 6 on the rating scale if we could!


“Wow! Thank you so much, Art & Marcie, for your 5 star review and kind words; I am truly humbled by them! I am so happy we found a buyer who absolutely loves your home as much as you did! Blessings in this new chapter in your life!



A Recent Client said she would have given me 6 stars out of 5 if she could!

No comments:

Post a Comment