Thursday, December 25, 2014

Extremely Happy Seller gives Monica Foster Team 5 Stars!

A great review from a great client Carrie Shrader: ”Monica is the best realtor that I possibly could have had. My house was 19 years old. She came in initially, with no strings attached, and made suggestions for updating the house so that it would sell (which I followed). She is highly professional and knowledgeable about real estate and is a great and prompt communicator. I would more than highly recommend her to any person wanting to sell their home.


Thank you so much, Carrie, for the 5 stars and kind words! It has been such a pleasure working you and I am looking forward to our ongoing friendship, as well as being of assistance to you, your friends, and family, in the future!



Extremely Happy Seller gives Monica Foster Team 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment